2018 in Review
2018 was quite the year. I accomplished quite a bit and had some great experiences. But my horrible memory might not remember them all so I’ve complied a list of my favourite things this past year.
2. I performed poetry in front of people – namely open mics and Toronto’s 2018 Festival of Literary Diversity.
3. Adopted a rescue dog, who I definitely will not be forgetting.
4. Did not get my hair cut.
5. Saw some really great concerts – Radiohead, Carly Rae Jepsen, Foxing.
6. I got a lot better at cooking and a lot more experimental.
7. Accrued two new tattoos.
8. Was part of a panel talking about faith and creativity at an event at my church.
9. Co-ran a poetry workshop group.
10. Modelled for a life drawing class.
11. Favourite movie of the year: Hereditary.
12. Favourite TV show of the year: The Haunting of Hill House.